Tuesday 16 October 2012

Lashes That Even Men Will Notice

published in: Make Up And Hair, 16 Oct 2012

A couple of years ago I went to one of these large drugstores that also carry high-end make up brands to buy a foundation I wanted to try and a powder, and the saleswoman offered to do my make up (of course!). So I thought what the heck, I'll just seat and then buy the things I originally came for and nothing more. And that's what I did. When I went home my boyfriend noticed (for the first time ever!) how long and beautiful my lashes were and asked if I had something done to them. I was so surprised hearing something like that from a man that refuses to even wear cream after shaving that I immediately went straight back to the store and bought the little magic tube. It was non other than Lancôme's Hypnôse mascara.


Now I know it is supposed to be a volume-focused mascara, but for me it builds miles-long lashes rather than "up to 6x more volume" as the product says. It's SoftSculpt™ formula and patented Power Full™ Brush doesn't clump, but rather delivers such a great result that even men take notice (at least mine did!). Does it come cheap? No, but to me it is definitely worth it.

Extra Tip: If you notice that your mascara is starting to dry up or it's at its end, fear not and don't through it away. Just deep the closed tube in hot water for a few seconds and you will notice that the formula is once again runny. You will probably have to repeat the process each time you want to use it, but at least you get every drop of your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment